Printed lace detail crepe top
- Free delivery on orders over AU$399.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Add a bohemian flair to your wardrobe with this top by Open End. Crafted from soft crepe in an oversized cut and detailed with a dainty floral print, it's the ultimate breezy piece for warmer days. We love the crochet detailing and sweet cut out that accents the design perfectly.
- Crepe made from soft viscose, all over floral print, crochet lace detailing
- Round neckline, cut outs with button and lace trim
- Half sleeve, drop shoulder
- True to size
- Epecially good for pear shapes
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Especially good for strawberry shapes
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Did you know?
Crêpe: is often referred to as a crimped and crisp fabric which is distinguished by its matt, grainy surface. It is best known as crepe georgette or crepe marocain; both variations are distinguished by their fluid drape and opaque appearance.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
Body shape:, , .
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.